Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

The Blossoming Wave of the Sea - G

Blessed Messiah and the Tower of AI AU - Part 1
Originally, I had a debate whatever I should give Classic or G the first role. In the end, I decided to choose G for various reasons. The song based on this crossover AU used Kaito as the village chief and G would be excellent for his character reminding Sci of Gaster.

During their travel to the Tower of AI, G is the guardian and protector of the group. G was the one who reunited Sci's friends to his destiny as he told the secret behind this alternate universe's trap. Everybody agreed with the mysterious figure's decision and seals their fate as the story goes on.

When Sci finds the first blessing, G pushed him away and take the first trial. This is a reference to my UnderDespair AU where Gaster is the first skeleton who died at the beginning. As for his death, it was originally Sci's (alternative) execution. Once the first victim died, the rest follows behind.

The first blessing is the "Blossoming Wave of the Sea" with the elemental power of water, resulting in G’s death by drowning.


This is actually my first time drawing G in a published illustration. I'm extremely happy with the finishing results and finished all 10 artworks of this crossover series set. I didn't like using the main source as a guide to draw the hand outline but I was surprised it's better than I thought it would turn out.

I love the colour choices immediately as I colour picked from the reference and I would like to re-use G's colour palette in the future. The only flaw isn't shown but personally on myself as an artist. I rushed and race against my deadline to finish everything around this weekend.

Regardless, I'm glad I drew all 10 drawings in the descending order and having the best done last.

External Links: deviantART, Instagram, Pixiv, Tumblr, Twitter, Undertale Amino, Youtube

Comments