Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

Head Massage [3126]

Because skeletons don't have hair, they can still massage their skulls.
Usually, people play with each other's hair like an affectionate gesture when they trust each other. I'm not fond of being touched, especially strangers. I wouldn't mind if I'm doing it with a special somebody or very close friends.

Since skeletons don't have hair (unless they're wearing a wig), I thought about head massages as an alternative activity for taking care of each other's hair. I remembered doing that to myself and others and it feels nice and somewhat relaxing.

Although I'm no expert at giving massages, I assume Sci would be. I bet he also knows where the perfect spots and techniques to use with his intelligence in science such as biology. Edge, on the other hand, is often the stress ball anxious type. He would need anything to try and stay relaxed as I could relate to him.


This illustration isn't something I'm proud of because it doesn't have any secret meanings behind my work. However, this is a drawing practice in slightly complicated poses and working in using colours.

My weakest point is the background and colour choices. I intend to make it more toned down instead of overly saturated. As for the background, I randomly played around and wasted the most time working on it along with colour correction like adjusting the hues.

Overall, it's still a drawing I'm able to achieve from my envision while the lineart is my favourite of making. I also used references on myself for sitting position and lab coat.

External Links: Instagram, Pixiv, Tumblr, Twitter

Comments