Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

Envy and Greed [3126]

"Envy and Greed will only lead to frustration..."
Sci-Ko (transparent version)
The quote came from "After the Rain" by Nickelback and I love how inspirational the lyrics are in the song. I was planning to make a small music video of this song in the future but for outside the mini-project, I added a border with a transparent background.

There was a part mentioning envy and greed and I immediately thought of Sci(-Ko) for green envy. As for Edge, I temporarily give him greed only for the sake of the song, despite wrath suits him better from the 7 deadly sins.


Edge (transparent version)
The original size of these drawings is 75% larger than this. It was time-consuming to do the lineart but the basic colouring and shading made it easier for me to finish this.

Before starting the project, I always wanted to draw Sci and Edge together side by side while holding their weapons behind their back, to make them not what they seem. I always often told I'm "innocent" or "too young" in my appearance but in reality, I'm not what everybody thought I would be and I can be cunning or crazy than you think!

Also, I started this drawing since the 7th of October, 2019 and picked it back up today to continue the rest. The project is not my top priority of making but if I end up drawing any scifell artworks in a large size, I may re-use them in the future.

External Links: Instagram, Pixiv, Tumblr, Twitter

Comments