Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

Outer - Bus Ride [Sketch]

A 3 hour and 30 minutes "sketch" of my adventures sitting on strange places in the bus...

This is a continuation of the bus ride sketch except it's a fully rendered sketch.

Originally, I was planning to draw Death chilling by the side, but the use of blues and oranges changed my mind because the colours reminds me of Outer.

I always see Outer as a quirky alien visiting Earth, quite naive and easily fascinated by little things he never seen beyond his universe (Outertale).

"Oh silly Outer, that's where you put your luggage and bags at!"


I was expecting to draw within an hour for my weekly drawing class, but I lost track of time and continue after 3 AM.

I made another version without Outer just in case my college doesn't approve the complex issues over character ownerships (despite most of the skeletons are public domain).

Either way, I'm surprised how well I can draw with photo references, which I took during one of my bus trips home. The only difference from the real-live version of bus is the addition of sparkles on the ground.

Although I'm amazed how fast I've improved despite my lack of drawings, I still struggle with perspectives without the help of transforming and rescaling on PhotoShop. Also, I hate PhotoShop tried to crush my computer twice (the first time during my video chat with my boyfriend). I just barely ended the video recording of my progress before I nearly lost my drawing. Thankfully, PhotoShop CC has a restored version as backup.

Lastly, I went with my own brush based on my signature and enjoy the challenge with the additional tools I couldn't achieve from PhotoShop Elements alone.


TESTING VIDEO: Please check again if the real-time progress isn't in high definition yet.

Comments