Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

Christmas Party AU Sprites

IMPORTANT: BEFORE USING THE SPRITES

Merry (a few minutes late) Christmas from Yasu-Kun! Although all the pixel sprites from this blog post are free to use, you're not allowed to make profit, claim ownership, edit and/or modify them without my permission.

However, if you wish to use it in a fan-made game related to CPAU, Undertale, Danganronpa and/or any combination of the fandom I mentioned, please contact me beforehand, otherwise credit me for using them.

Lastly, the pixel art is based on Danganronpa and the character's designs are inspired from the Christmas Party AU comic by loverofpiggies @ Tumblr.


I never made a thumbnail for my blog. It could have been better, but for now, it's a good placeholder in replacement of any one of the animated pixel arts because it'll be in the wrong size and resolution with its animation frozen at its first frame.

Regardless, I've been lost in where to begin drawing during my holiday break. There have been times I temporarily forget my ability to draw and write. But when I finally wanted to draw something, I found out my college's subscription to Adobe programs had been removed until the next semester after my month-long break. It did put my motivation down, and I was tempted to buy their subscription, but I would rather save my money and wait instead. Right now, I'd rather focus on making sketches and finishing my writing.

In the middle of Christmas night, I was thinking of making CPAU-related content and got inspired to make pixel versions of them to regain my drawing skills. Well, actually... it's because I saw a mistake on Horror's pixel sprite for UnderDespair that I thought about making some more pixel art. Anyway—! I forgot how much fun and interesting turning the original design into my favourite Danganronpa pixel sprites.

Unfortunately, I haven't finished them all before the end of Christmas, but there are update logs once I add any new sprites here.

Other than that, thanks for checking by and enjoy!


Sci (CPAU!Science Sans)

[2023-12-26] Fixed Sci's sweater when moving left and right
[2023-12-28] Added Sci's tired sprite

Edge (CPAU!Underfell Sans)

[2023-12-26] Fixed Edge's sweater on all of his sprites
[2023-12-28] Added Edge's tired sprite

Blue (CPAU!Underswap Sans)

[2023-12-26] Added Blue's tired sprite

Classic (CPAU!Undertale Sans)

[2023-12-27] Fixed Classic's shorts and sweater on all of his sprites
[2023-12-28] Added Classic's tired sprite

Geno (CPAU!Aftertale Sans)

[2023-12-26] Added Geno's front, left and right sprites
[2023-12-28] Added Geno's tired sprite

Death (CPAU!Reapertale Sans)

[2023-12-26] Fixed Death's cape when moving up
[2023-12-28] Added Death's tired sprite

Error (CPAU!Errortale Sans)

[2023-12-27] Fixed Error's shorts when happy, added the rest of his direction sprites
[2023-12-28] Added Error's tired sprite

Fresh (CPAU!Underfresh Sans)

[2023-12-28] Fixed Fresh's sweater, added the rest of his sprites

Pap (CPAU!Undertale Papyrus)

[2023-12-28] Added all of Pap's sprites, except his default and happy sprite

Swap (CPAU!Underswap Papyrus)

[2023-12-28] Added all of Swap's sprites, except his default and happy sprite

Fell (CPAU!Underfell Papyrus)

[2023-12-28] Added all of Fell's sprites, except both default and happy sprites

Gaster (CPAU!Gaster)

[2023-12-28] Added all of Gaster's sprites, except his default, back and happy sprite

NOTE: Apart from UF!Papyrus with an additional set of sprites, I'm basing the characters on their most recent colours and designs from the Christmas Party AU comic.

For example, Sci's shoes were pink, but it's changed to red in further parts of the comic, so is Edge's pants were red then changed to black instead.

Comments