Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

Pochita (Traditional Sketch)

Pochita, character from Chainsaw Man.

While browsing on Instagram, I stumbled on a guinea pig photo by @morochanmorochan and the anatomy of their guinea pig reminds me of Pochita from Chainsaw Man.

Once I finished a small college drawing task for tonight, I ended up drawing Pochita with the photo as an image reference.


I didn't realise the paper was slightly more yellow, but I kept going. Originally, I was going to draw everything in ink, but I used an orange colour pencil as a draft sketch before I ended up colouring Pochita.

I remember a colour technique from drawing class and used yellow as a highlight with a little bit of blue as the shadow. I still kept the orange for some of the shading.

After drawing the sketch, I decided to change to colouring pencils for my next illustration assignment for college.

Comments