Skip to main content

EDGE (Magazine Cover)

An original magazine cover for my first second semester's assignment.

"I don't wanna study..."

⚠️ This is an unusual comic format — Basically, imagine Dance took over my blog for a day!

BEFORE YOU READ: What's written after the disclaimer is entirely fiction.

The creator of this blog was hyperactive and overfilled with too much joy. The main cause was being high in sugar from pouring hot water straight into a honey jar to drink honey water for their month-long on-and-off cough.

Even though it saves me from washing a cup or two, please don't be stupid like Yasu-Kun, LOL.

P.S. Fun fact, I heard from someone that autistic people are easy to get high and crave sugar. That makes so much sense after looking back at my past and wondering why I'm addicted to coke slushies. At the moment, I have a different aspect who dislikes sweet food and trying their best to keep me away from them.

Anyway, please enjoy this silly story! :9


Dance is very talented in dancing!

But Dan doesn't like people breaking his creative freedom. He does whatever and whenever he feels like to!


Dance has a crush for Outer!

He always dreams to be popular, live in luxury and travel through space!

Bet he always gets friendzoned by Outer, LOL


Dance has Best (Boy) Friends (Forever)!!!

They're both shorties and adorable to hug! But jokes aside, they're both reliable friends I can go to!

I won't mind being the third wheel if they fall for each other, LOL


Oh Yeah! Eggy and I wanted to be in a BAND!

Except there's too many things to do! I wanna try everything life has to offer, but sad I struggle to stick to one thing... :'c


Either way, We always have SO MUCH FUN together!

Lucky, the police never caught us for "making art" and I love me wild goose chase! EGGY BOI IZ DA BESTO!!!!!!!


OH NO!! Where trappu in a KILLIN GEEMUUUU...! DDD':

But Nighty-Nightman wont stoppu aSU from gettin DA HOPu FUramGUments! Me HAPPI Sai + EGG = Friend + SHIP = MAGICCCCC!!!


AT DAY 2, No BODY wanNa HANG with LustY An G-MAN

I waZ wiFU DAT PappyRUsu BRO asA pear. We AguREEE to join DEM @ DA Loungy + their zO cooOOOL +CHILL! :D


IN THE END...

The Killing Game didn't work out and we ESCAPED! We all live Happily Ever After... THE END!

— Signed, Danny 


The next day...

THE END. FOR REAL! :DD


External Links: Poipiku

Comments