Skip to main content

EDGE (Magazine Cover)

An original magazine cover for my first second semester's assignment.

*UPDATED* My ID Card for Art Fight 2024

For the first time, I'm entering this year's Art Fight — inactive after 22nd July!

The ID card template (and other assets) is free to use for Art Fight participants and personal use only. I using the template to inform everyone on my social media that I'm participating in the event and hope to draw and meet other people there!

Also, I'm joining Team Stardust due to my preferred aesthetics. It was tempting to join Team Seaform because I wanted my profile to with its green accent colours, but I have a preference for space more! Besides that, I can guess that Stardust is more popular, so it'll be easier to limit my search and focus on targeting my opposing team.

I'm luckily going to draw skeleton characters and some cool-looking characters from the opposite team besides drawing for my friends and mutuals, regardless what the team they're in. At the end of the day, hopefully I can draw as many as I can (while doing my remaining assignments) so I can use them in my art portfolio in the future!


UPDATE: 2024-07-25

  • Edited my 2024 Art Fight Card.
  • I removed my furry and feral characters to limit myself from receiving attacks.
  • Dance is temporarily active and will either be removed or deleted under a particular circumstance.
    • He's supposed to be deleted because I need to update and redesign him once more.


External Links: My Art Fight Account

Comments