Skip to main content

EDGE (Magazine Cover)

An original magazine cover for my first second semester's assignment.

Sci x Giant!Edge

Bonus drawing inspirated by Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill.

Because of yesterday's post, it was slightly confusing to tell that Edge was twice as big as Sci appearing in the foreground after Keko (keikomitsuwu @ Instagram) assumed Sci would be small. By the way, Keko told me that I don't need to draw small Sci with giant Edge, but I insisted after binge-watching the entire first season of the anime.

Therefore... I made another sketch which turned out to be a 6-hour illustration! 😅

This time, I diverted from the inspiration source and spent more time working on the background into a laboratory. The inspiration gave me many ideas and one of them is Edge being difficult with Sci after he accidentally turned him huge. However, Edge can't be mad at his boyfriend for long as he can't resist his delicious cooking, often winning his way to Edge's soul.

In the end, Sci reassures and keeps Edge happy until he finds a solution to turn him back to normal! 🤗

Comments