Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

2023 November Update

Life Status: INACTIVE

  • At the time I post this, my mental health is improving from life lessons I learnt during the course, but falling down from overloaded stress. I'm still busy focusing on my studies in graphic design as the course is near its end in a few weeks before late November or early December.
  • Unfortunately, there's a luckily chance that I might be busy during December to finish additional assignments.
  • I'm also planning to continue studying on the next higher level education of graphic design that will last about a year in 2024.
  • Overall, I'm aiming to be a graphic designer and hopefully be an illustrator or artist at the same time as my dream jobs.

UnderDespair Status: INACTIVE (Public)

  • I appreciate your love for my series, but please keep in mind that I write UnderDespair as a personal hobby of mine.
  • Despite my inactivity and not aiming to become an author, I've been secretly spending every free time I get to continue remaking the story on a new private document before exporting everything onto the public version to maintain its original link.
  • Although I originally planned on remaking the prologue, I came to the conclusion to remake Chapter 1-1 as well due to my improvement in my writing skills won't be consistent to its original version.
  • Because of the changes, there's no new release or public updates this year — sorry for the inconvenience!

Content Status: INACTIVE/HIATUS

  • My blog (here) remains under maintenance for a long time and barely change since the beginning of this year. I gave up on coding from the original source unless it's requested with a reason to edit.
  • I was asked about future updates on #25DaysofScifell, but there won't be new prompts due to the lack of participation I predicted from last year since I was aware many people are busy during December (even for myself) at that time. I'll be inactive in my personal life to participate my own event this year. However, anyone is free to use the prompt anytime.
  • As for making new art content, try not to have high expectations. During my studies, art style is developing an improvement through some experimentations. Obviously, it's luckily scifell related content (or with Sci and Edge because I like Dance too!), but I'm willing to be open to draw other people's original characters again with their permission and request in the future!

If you have any questions regarding to future updates, please don't hesitate to ask in the comment section, thanks!

Comments

  1. Aw thats a shame, but I do understand :) Take your time with your studies <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll try my best not to rush from being sick for almost a week! ><

      Delete

Post a Comment

If your comment doesn't show up, it's under the blog's moderation for posts older than 30 days.