Skip to main content

February 10th HBD (Late)

My version of Sci shares the same birthday with my persona (Yasu-Kun)

2024 Life Update

Monthly Overview

  • JANUARY 2024: Holiday with my boyfriend
  • FEBRUARY-JUNE 2024: College (Semester 1)
  • JULY-NOVEMBER 2024: College (Semester 2)
  • DECEMBER 2024: #25DaysOfScifell Challenge?

January 2024

By the way, happy (late) New Years!

For anyone who doesn't know, I have a boyfriend and we've been dating since 6 months ago through long distance. Even when our relationship fell rocky last month, we're still like Sci and Edge to each other — although my boyfriend mostly sees me as Edge to his Sci. In the end, I'm thankful for creating a bond with him because he inspires me with many scifell ideas I could create in the future, but unfortunately, I have to keep some concepts to myself due to privacy.

Now, this month, we agreed to meet each other in person for the first time, and we're also having a holiday trip together in Sydney, Australia. However, I won't mention when and how long we're staying for, but I can only let everyone know that it's happening this month.

With all that, I won't be very active this year again.


February - June 2024

On February, I will begin my first semester in Graphic Design until June. Therefore, I won't be active during those months to focus on my studies first, but I may upload some of my works from college on my blog.

Between June and July, I will be on my school break when I'm either free, or most luckily trying to catch up with all of my assignments.

Also, I can't guarantee I would share new contents for UnderDespair publicly, although it's ideal for me to publish every part on its anniversary based on my pace and time.


July - November 2024

Around July, I will continue the second semester to finish college this year. Also, I won't be active for the same reasons above until the end of November.


December 2024

Unless I've given an extention to complete my assignments again, I don't have any plans for December.

I may attempt my #25DaysOfScifell challenge again along with #ScifellWeek, but it's not guaranteed that I will complete them despite it's to make it up for my inactivity.

Either way, we'll see how it goes because anything could happen and change during this year, but so far this is my current plan for 2024!

Hope 2024 goes well in the end, and goodnight or day!

Comments